11300 Stonybrook Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46229
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
7:30 am - 2:45 pm
Fifth and Sixth Grade
Red, White and Black
Received a D in the Indiana Department of Education's A-F Accountability Grading Model (2014)
Honors and Achievements
- Recipient of a Warren Arts and Education Fall 2014 grant, "Community" for $486 - Alan Bundza
Stonybrook Intermediate Academy
- that students learn best through differentiated instruction, high expectations, and engaging lessons.
- in a systemic approach to teaching that employs research-based strategies.
- that formative and summative data guide our instruction.
- in maintaining a nurturing and supportive school environment that promotes mutual respect and dignity to the cultural, emotional, intellectual and physical diversities of students and staff.
- in embracing our parents, staff and community members and encourage active involvement in our students' learning.
- that positive relationships are important between students and staff and that children learn best in a cooperative and collaborative learning environment.
- in empowering each student to develop integrity and to become positive and responsible citizens.
- in promoting a safe and orderly school environment.